Update: We are pleased to share the replay and presentation materials from the webinar at the following link: https://www.tnooz.com/webinar-video-sabre-january+2017/
Travellers’ behaviour, needs, and expectations are constantly evolving as they embrace technology. The next leap forward for agencies and travel sellers who intend to stay competitive is to turbo-charge their own mobile and online capabilities, according to Sabre, the global travel technology giant.
Providing bricks-and-mortar, mobile, and online presences gives them a powerful advantage in offering a seamless customer experience and building customer loyalty.
Register now for this FREE Tnooz/Sabre webinar for a foolproof guide to becoming a successful online travel business.
In this webinar you will:
- Understand your customers’ propensity to book and manage travel digitally
- Gain insights into the consumers’ digital channel preferences (mobile, web, social)
- Get pointers on how to deliver an intimate and personal digital customer experience
- Learn from examples of how travel agents have benefitted from working online
- Find out which capabilities and technologies you need to win online
Presenters for the webinar are:
- Madhavan Kasthuri, EMEA Online Technology Director, Sabre
- Andy Owen Jones, CEO, bd4travel
- Martin Cowen, Contributing Editor, Moderator, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, Co-Founder & Producer, Tnooz
This FREE WEBINAR takes place on Thursday 26 January 2017, at 1500 CET (Paris/Berlin), 1400 GMT (London) and 0600 PST, and 0900 EST. Please adjust for your local time zone.